Sunday, May 18, 2008

Our Schedule

We have had a wonderful last few months! Kara and Olivia came to visit. I did not take many pictures because I was too busy using the camcorder. We went to the Gulfarium, picked strawberries, and went to the beach. We had a great time and Olivia got to see her wonderful aunt that misses her like crazy. Next up is a trip to the Destin jetties where we will be diving next Saturday. Afterthat we will head to Panama City with some friends to dive there. I am going to Las Vegas to marry off my friend Hannah while Jared goes home to do his basketball camp. We actually have school until June 6th- teachers until the 9th. I am teaching summer school so I will stay busy when Jared is gone. He is going to Texas, Jamaica, and then to Asia. (No I am not going with him to any of those places.) My vacation will be in Slaton, TEXAS and I can't wait!

0 comments: