Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Bad Things Happen in 3s

I hate to be so negative but here are a few opportunities for you to pray for (besides my Uncle Bill who is doing better)...
1) Our dear friend Ronnie Gilmore had a bad motorcycle accident. He has several broken bones: legs, ribs, and collar bone. He is in stable condition in Amarillo.
2) A 7 yr old student in my class with severe Autism had an accident at home over the weekend where he got severly burned. 45% of his body was burned and 40% of that was 3rd degree. He will be in the hospital in Augusta, GA for 2 months. He also is in stable condition.
3) A bus traveling to Pensacola today with a bunch of 3rd graders from a school in our town had an accident and flipped. No one died but a lot of adults and kids were injured.

Another negative thing... Teachers are interviewing for my job at school. I was hired without a contract knowing that next year I might not have my job but it is surreal when people are in your classroom observing your position.

Knowing that God is in all of this is comforting to me. I know that He has a plan for all of these people effected by all of this mess and that He will use it to His glory.

2 comments:

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Thinking about you...uncertainty will make you stronger - believe me, I know!! I will keep the other people in my prayers also. See you soon.

Averi said...

It does seem as though bad news is coming at everyone from every direction. On the upside, my daddy is doing so much beter. He is at home now, and oh-so grouchy....but at least things are back to normal! ;) Love you! hope to see you soon!