Sunday, April 6, 2008

Update

Hi guys. All is well here. We just got back from Spring Break. We went to Tennessee and it was cold. I came out of retirement and played some golf at a Par 3 course. Jared and I did about the same which tells you that neither of us did very good but at least we had fun. Megan met us half way and we got to eat dinner with her. It was great to see her and catch up a little bit. I will be seeing her at the end of May for one of our friend's weddings in Vegas. Yeah. It has been rainy here which bummed me out because I was going to spend the last part of my break at the beach but I guess there's always next weekend. Speaking of that, we are starting our SCUBA classes next week and will last 2 whole weekends. We are pumped but the sooner it gets, the more nervous I get about sharks. Our instructor said that he has seen a total of 7 since he has been SCUBAing. I think 7 is a whooooole lot. Anywho it is going to be an adventure.
We saw Mom and Dad in Lake Charles for Easter and had a fun time with them. Dad showed Jared a thing or two about playing Craps while Mom and I yawned. We all lounged and had a wonderful Easter.
Our Anniversary is tomorrow. 1 year!
I am sure I will never post pictures even though I want to say I will.
Kara and Olivia are coming in 1 month. This is spectacular!

1 comments:

allyaggie said...

Congrats on your ONE year anniversary, woo hoo! The girls still talk about throwing snowballs at your wedding :-)
Love y'all,
Allyson