Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Winds of Change

So because everyone has been in a blog slump, I too have not been motivated to blog. Ok so my news... I got a job! I am working at an elementary school in Crestview, FL. I am the Autism teacher for 7 kids. They are cute and my job is very challenging but I am so thankful to have one. I am also teaching Jazzercise 3x a week now. Before, it was only 1x every other week so hopefully I will shed these marriage pounds soon. Jared and I will soon take classes to become SCUBA divers and I am so pumped about that. I am trying not to think about sharks. We have a very busy spring planned. Several different people are coming to visit (including the most beautiful girl in the world) and I have a wedding in Vegas. I went to the beach yesterday and got a little sun. Spring Break season is coming so the area will get a little more congested. I think that is all of the news I have. I miss all of you tremendously!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratultions on the new job! I am so excited for you Crockett.