Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Jared's birthday fell on MLK day this year so he got to sleep in. We went to IHOP for breakfast because he loves breakfast and I just can't compete with those omeletes. Over the weekend, we went to Albany, Georgia. Jared's basketball team played the school that made the movie "Facing the Giants". It was an overnight trip and I had a blast... free hotel room! Jared drove the charter bus and I could not have been more impressed. He only hit one curb! He'll get mad at me for saying that because, apparently, bus drivers pride themselves in not hitting curbs. Anyway the girls lost but, we'll just say, it was tied at half time. He is amazing with those girls. They are the SILLIEST girls I have ever known and he has so much patience with them. All in all, everyone had a great time (minus the game).

I'll finish updating Christmas and New Year's some time soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jared looks so excited as if it were his first bike ever! Glad you guys are doing well. I will bring up the cute name for our little one! Sorry you can not make comments on the blog. I have no idea how to help there! Take care Crockett!

Anonymous said...

hey honey....please please pretty please blog pictures of your news school and tell us all about it!!! Love you and miss you terribly!!!! Cami