Thursday, July 31, 2008

Yeahhh!!!

It is the little things in life that make me a happy girl. I have a new phone finally. I had to buy a new one cause my cheap flip phone broke into (in two?) with a little help from Olivia but mainly me dropping it 300+X. But the main reason that I am excited is that Jared is finally coming home. He has managed to come home with major jetlag from Taiwan, pack up most of our stuff (what he didn't sell, just kidding), clean our apartment, and move it on out! Whoohooo He is traveling right now- Shreveport area, please pray- and will make it tomorrow to Miami. I am very thankful to him and ready to see him after 1 whole month. I told him I was ready for babies but I think it is that I am just lonely. Is that considered 'oversharing'? Thanks for all of your support on the Jared-selling-my-stuff issue. I think I need to start a Wives of Thrify Husbands Anonymous.

BTW: If I don't call you for awhile, it is my broken phone's fault. Call me sometime so I'll have your number again.

3 comments:

allyaggie said...

Hey girl!
Matthew is flying out today for Miami/Higgins for his high school reunion. We were bemoning the fact of how many years it has been since HS graduation!
Good luck in the move, finding a house, etc. I'll be praying for ya!
Love,
allyson
Wife of another thrifty Neighbors Man ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hello. I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog. I am an old friend of Jared's from college. I was looking for him online, and I came across your blog. My name is Tenille Shade (Formerly Tenille Franks) and I also grew up in a small Texas Panhandle town. It looks like you and Jared are enjoying married life. Are you guys living in Miami, Texas now? We used to play basketball there when I was in high school. Anyway, please tell Jared I said hello. If he has a myspace or facebook I'd love to reconnect.

Averi said...

You know what would be cool? If you would POST SOMETHING AGAIN! Good Gravy Woman! It's been forever!