Thursday, June 12, 2008

I should be doing anything but this right now...

I am addicted to looking at my blog. I think it is the avoidance thing- that I have tons of stuff to do right now.

We are moving to Miami. The Texas one. Yes- this is where Jared grew up and where Taylor used to be the Youth Director. The two events are unrelated in a related sort of way. Jared will be the head girl's basketball coach. Should that be capitalized??? Anyway I am looking for a job teaching my precious special children in the area. In the meantime, I am teaching summer school and Jared is in Jamaica for 12 days. We have two sets of people that are coming to visit us in the next few weeks and I am trying to get as much beach in as I can so if I don't answer tomorrow, you know where I am. Miss you and can't wait to come home!

2 comments:

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Super great news!! So glad you are heading back this way. I know you have had a great experience there but now its time to come home. : )

Can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on moving home! I am super excited for you and Jared.

Breana