Monday, October 29, 2007

Thanksgiving

I think I am going to be able to go home for Thanksgiving! Jared is giving me a trip home because I miss everyone so much. The latest idea is that we will drive to Houston together on Thanksgiving Day and then I will fly to Lubb from there. This is half the price and I will get to spend some quality time with the husband in the car. Anyway I am not getting my hopes up too much cause anytime I make plans, it seems like they get changed. It's really fun to think that I will get to hang out with Olivia for 2 days though! I am being lame with the blogging thing but nothing is happening. I have some pictures of Jared's middle school b-ball team that I need to share and that's about it. We went to the mullet festival and saw Kenny Rogers. It was a mile away from our house and we saw the most interesting people EVER there. And by interesting, I don't necessarily mean that in a positive way. It was like the fair. Jared and I had a funnel cake and an apple dumpling (Jared didn't eat either). The food was fantastic. They have really good food at these shin-digs. Well here's to a lame blog! again

4 comments:

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

I don't care if your blog is lame, I am just excited you are coming home for Thanksgiving. Can't wait to see you...We will be at Kelly's sometime after lunch so we will see you then. That's less than a month away...Hang in there! Miss you

Kara said...

Yeah you're coming home. We really do miss you. I'll tell Olivia in the morning.

Unknown said...

my theme song is Ring My Bell by anita ward. hm, what does that say about me?????
We are going to Hub's parents for thanksgiving. I have a show down there. They are deep frying a turkey...my first deep fried turkey...living in the south-the gift that keeps on giving.

Averi said...

Nothing about funnel cakes is lame!! I hope to see you in a few weeks. The fam and I should be by Kelly's that afternoon.