Monday, October 1, 2007

Cinco

Jared and I finally joined a church together. We absolutely love this church. The pastor is awesome and our Sunday School class is super too. This is exactly what Jared and I needed to begin our marriage. I look forward all week to going to church on Sunday. Isn't that cool? I can't say that I have been like that my whole life. When we first moved here, Jared went to the girls volleyball practice just to show his face and one of the spectators and Jared started talking and come-to-find-out, her husband was the Yound Marrieds SS leader. Anyway that was our first church to visit and it was a match. I was super sad to give up my membership at FBC Slaton but I know this is exactly where we need to be. When you move here, you can join too!

http://cincobaptist.org/

0 comments: