Wednesday, September 12, 2007

September 11

Webfetti.com

Can I just say that I am proud to be an American! Being here in Niceville and Fort Walton Beach is really cool because there are 2 military bases within the area. I see military people all the time- at the grocery store, out to eat, at church, or just going to the mailbox. I really took for granted all of the freedoms that we have here in America. When I see those men and women, it reminds me of all the sacrifices they make just for our freedom. I am so proud to be an American and am proud to know several men and women who serve and served our great country- including my dad, Chip, and my grandpa.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

yo. i think you and jared are a good match because he is silly and he lets you be YOU. which is a wonderful thing, you. the end.