Thursday, September 6, 2007

All is well

Hello everyone! It has been so long and I know you are on the edge of your seat waiting to see what is going on in our lives. Well it definitely has been eventful. I haven taken a lot of pictures since May that I need to upload but I can't seem to find my camera. We moved to Florida about a month ago and lived out of boxes until a few days ago. I think we have all the boxes cleared away but all of the stuff that was in the boxes is now scattered everywhere. Jared wants to work on it all of the time and I want to sleep and go to the beach all of the time so we have discussions about that regularly. I have many topics to blog about but it is going to have to wait until another day because I feel guilty about even blogging now when our place is a total wreck. P.S. I think this might be the prettiest place in the world (and hottest).

1 comments:

Kara said...

Glad to see you are back in the real world with computers and hopefully more than one TV channel. We miss you, but I'm glad I'm not there to help you put stuff away. Olivia is still saying puppy all of the time. She tells you hi every morning when she wakes up. Your picture is next to her crib.

Love you