Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Larry and Debbie came down to Florida for a few days before Thanksgiving. We were soooo happy to see them. The weather was much more pleasant this time. We went to the beach and went to an old plantation-style house that was on the water. It was vey pretty and we had a great time. My batteries were not charged in my camera so I got 0 pictures while they were here. We had a great time anyway. Jared and I drove to Houston early Thus morning and got there just in time for a nap and dinner. Matthew, Allyson, Hannah, Ella, Debbie, and Larry were all there for dinner. It was a great day. I flew to Lubb the next day and was greeted by 3 smiling faces and a little snow. It was wonderful to be HOME! I had a great time and another surprise- Mamaw and Papaw came too. Mom and I both agreed that it was one of the best Thanksgivings ever.

0 comments: