Thursday, June 28, 2007

We are moving :(

Jared and I are moving away from Amarillo. We loved living here and I have made some of the best friends that I will ever have. I am really sad to leave everyone here and especially all of the kids that I babysit regularly. I am getting too sad right now. BUT we are moving to Florida so I am sure my sadness will soon turn to joy when I wake up to the cool ocean breeze every morning. Now maybe my friends from Lubbock will want to come visit! Seriously we are moving out on Sat the 30th. I am moving to Slaton for a month while Jared is in Taiwan doing missions there (ya'll pray for him regularly). We will move to Florida at the end of July when Jared gets back. I do not have a job there yet but just started applying (ya'll pray for me regularly). Hopefully when Jared gets back the 25th, I will have a job so we can start moving in. Jared got the Head Girls Basketball job at Rocky Bayou Christian School. It is in Niceville, Fl. We will either live there, Destin, Fort Walton Beach, or Crestview- depending on where I get a job. That is it for now so if you have any connections let me know. Oh and if you want to take a vacation to the sunny beaches of the Florida panhandle in July or August, let me know so you can take some of our stuff!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great that ya'll are moving to Florida. Yes that is very close to us in Birmingham. About 4&1/2 hours. We will have to meet up one weekend. Good luck on the job search and sorry I have no connections!

Averi said...

Count me in on the vacations!! How super cool will it be to be able to go to the beach WHENEVER you want. I mean, we have Buffalo Lake, but somehow it is just not the same.
Anywho, plan on having your favorite cousin to visit. (That's me!!)

Kayla said...

Florida? WOW! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun and forget about flat, windy west Texas in no time. Be sure and keep up with this so we don't lose touch!

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

I really need and want to take the kids on a vacation this summer...why don't ya'll get all moved in and us come and visit late August? Anyway, happy for you. Gonna miss you bunches...I know I didn't see you much while we lived in the same city and while you worked literally steps from my home BUT it will still be very weird not having you hear. Prayers headed your way!!

Crockett said...

for sure! you should definitely come on down. i cant tell you anything at this point but i will definitely keep you blogged in- if nothing else. well after taylor left, i was glad to at least know yall were right there if i needed anything. you really eased my mind even though you had no idea.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the neighborhood!
If you need assistance finding a home, please call.
My family and my wife's have lived in Niceville since the 80's.
It would be a pleasure to make your transition a smooth one.
Sincerely,
John Cargill
Sea Sotheby's International Realty
850.502.0556
john.cargill@sothebysrealty.com

Crockett said...

We are too poor to buy a house in Niceville. We are happy renters though! Thanks online salesman.